View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I'm not even sure some of the channeled messages are channeled from entities but rather the ego.

I love honesty,and simplicity, I think you may be right to a big degree,people want to hear something so badly,their "ego" works overtime and imagination runs wild,there are genuine folk around,in my day "70's" I belonged to a Spiritualist Church in Brisbane Australia,we had a closed circle each week to send light and love all over the world,we had "unconscious mediums" visit occasionally, these folk would go into a trance and people would come from the otherside and slip into the mediums earth body,vocal cords had to be manufactured by the medium and the entity from ectoplasm,I have heard a mans deep voice including accent come from the mouth of a little old lady medium,as it was happening the lady seemed to shrink a bit,it was very strange but I seen it with my own eyes,so I suppose channeling is similar.
But,we had to go through a process of light protection and say aloud certain affirmations,it was complex,so I agree with you,the ego is a very powerful thing,of all the mediums I knew maybe 9 out of 10 went mad,or ended up with mental health issues!