View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Pathfinder

I’ve been vegetarian, for 22 years. I still ate a lot of junk, but I have disliked the idea of eating animals, since I was very young. Almost 6 years ago, when I had an awakening and started down my spiritual path, I received the message: Fruit only. I have a weakness for unhealthy dessserts, so I thought it applied to that- dessert time. However, last year, I was going through a rough patch, I remembered that message and started doing some research, because I firmly believe that food is my medicine. I came across fruitarianism and completely embraced it. What I found out was that it absolutely raises my vibration. It also affects my receptiveness, in a very positive way. I find eating fruit, only, feels very healing, to me. I’m a runner, with no known health problems, so I can only vouch for the emotional and spiritual healing of this way of life.
These days, fruitarian is always my goal, but, most days, I follow more of a raw til 4- eating fruit and greens for breakfast and lunch, then most nights, I eat a cooked vegan meal. I can tell a difference, though, and would like to eat fruitarian, all the time. The main thing that holds me back, is how much fruit you need to eat, in order to consume enough calories, especially because I love to run and exercise. So, I tend to use it as a cleanse, a few days per week. I am about ready to give up my veggie burger dinners, though. I’ve joined fruitarian and 80 10 10 groups on social media, for encouragement and inspiration. I feel like it’s a beautiful and peaceful way of life.