View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Ascended Master

Excellent EVP Experience

We were carrying out a paranormal investigation of the haunted estate I used to live on, back in December 2005. And we were all sat around a table using a bit of glass divination.

I had a dictaphone infront of me, about 18 inches from my head, when all of a sudden it (despite being on record) blurted out something along the lines of...

"arghhhh argghhhh argghhhh argghh"

I grabbed it and played it back, and found that all other sounds on that part of the tape were erased, although the sound of a mans voice had recorded quite clearly.

We went down into the great hall to speak to the rest of the team, and when I went to play it back for them to hear, it had been 'scratched' off of the tape.

It was a negative room, and I had to sleep in there for a couple of weeks. But I'll never forget this as being the most obvious form of EVP I've ever experienced.

We later found a man in spirit who was a drunk, and he had a little girl who he was keeping there in negativity. We rescued her shortly afterwards, but what happened to the man I do not know.

We rescused several spirits that night, and he certainly wasn't one of them.

I hope he finds the light one day.

AM

Last edited by Ascended Master : 01-10-2006 at 08:45 PM.