Thread: I need advice
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Angel1

This may not help you because i am big into God or the All That Is or the Divine.
He is no mystery...'He' is very simple. "He" adores us.
I do not know if you or anyone reading can really 'get this'...you may believe in an impersonal or even mean God...who knows.

But, when a person understands fully (so then it is a rock inside your subconscious mind that can never be altered) that Whatever your concept of the Creator is...It is loving and wants only your good...and it is only you that blocks that flow of really amazing abundance in all walks of your life, your heart, your health, your finances, etc...
that is when the final square peg fits into the last square hole...you click that peg in and Voila.
You have now entered the Magic Kingdom of no doubts and firm expectation and all possibilities are free to happen....flow to you..

Understand with the depth of your being that this Spiritual Being that permeates into your cells and
every atom in e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, hears you and answers you as you allow and accept your request
to be given to you..

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru