View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 03:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Thank you for this.

I do believe that i received some healing because i felt some very strong energy that night. Not sure if it was you or not, but i did feel intense energy. No problems with my hip, but what you are describing sounds identical to a past life i supposedly had where i lived in asia and committed suicide by hara kiri, and i supposedly have the bad energy left from that. The person told me to massage my stomach the way you were describing to heal the energy. And "go back" means to go back across the same way you came in the energy. But again, i dont have any pain in my back or anything.
No i dont know a jodi. I know someone with a name very close to that. And i can relate to "blue" blue sounds like someones name i am close to. And "wardrobe" is funny because i work at a clothing store. And a loaf of bread is weird because i myself had a vision of a loaf of bread just the other day. I read you mentioning trying to channel me again. You can try again if you want to, that would be cool. I wanted to give you good feedback because you are learning and feedback is everything in that case.

Thank you for the feedback, Rena. It is oh so helpful. When I worked with a group of teacher/writers, we often emphasized that people need both the positive and the negative. The positive gives us the courage to keep going and what we're not doing well yet tells us how to improve. We need both. No feedback at all leaves me wondering just what the heck happened.

Anyway, I did pray for you when I gave your reading. (I don't like the word pray because it conjures stuff I don't want to conjure, but I don't know how else to say it yet.) And I even used a couple of crystals, one of which is supposed to be good for long distance healing. So the fact that you felt a lot of energy really encourages me to think that the stone worked! I had never used it that way before.

After doing the second and third readings, I felt I cheated you because I didn't hover over the screen, but now I see that I just did it differently: I used stones for you but not the others. Anyway, I will do your reading next, with the hovering technique. But not tonight. I am taking a break. Trying to get myself rested and in better physical shape.

As far as the stuff I wrote about the stomach, I was really unsure if that was me or for you. I thought it was for you because just before the reading I wasn't having any kind of physical pain, though earlier in the day I had. But earlier in the day, it was on my right side, not my left. So your feedback is encouraging me in my sense that it was for you. Since I don't usually get physical pain sensations, I was really pretty nervous about the whole issue. It's because Tyler Henry said that he gets that sometimes that I even considered it. The fact that you aren't having any pain is good!--maybe the message is just a recognition that this happened to you in a past life? I don't want to stretch things to "make them" fit...you get to decide. Take what resonates and ignore the rest. But also, something that doesn't seem significant right away sometimes will later.

That's cool about "wardrobe' and "loaf of bread." I didn't like the way I felt when I said that your favorite color is blue. I felt I was being pretty "uppity" there. I worried that it was wrong. And the sense that your name is "Jodi" was really weird, since your name is Rena. I didn't feel comfortable about that, either. Maybe I should have just said, "I'm getting the name 'Jodi.' Is that significant?"

Thanks for being my first guinea pig--and youll be the first one I've read for twice!