View Single Post
Old 31-12-2017, 03:38 AM
FrankieJG

Thank you everyone for giving me your opinions. I am sorry I don't know how to tag each one of you in the reply, but I hope you all will read this.

His chart may or may not be 100% accurate as I don't have his birth time but mine is drawn to the exact birth time. To draw his chart I set 12 noon as his birthtime.

Rozie here in this forum have been a dear friend to me for a long time (but now we are not in good terms) once told me by looking at my chart a Libra would be ideal for me ,so I was overwhelmed whenthis particular man mentioned he is a Libra.After checking our birthday compatibility on a number of websites I was impressed. Really impressed. All of them showed lot of positive traits. Then I wanted to dig a little deeper so I started comparing our charts. And then only I came to notice the NN and sun sign connection.

SaturninePluto : Thank you for your detailed explanation. I totally get what you have said there. Actually this is a man I met online. He is living exactly 8756 miles away from me lol But within few days we became great friends and then it turned out to be romantic because we seemed to be eachother's marriage material. We can see the inner qualities we both have been seeking from our ideal husband/wife are there in eachother.
I have been in my fair share of shortterm relationships and I really cannot go through another break up :( I really wish to experience what it is like to be in a serious affair. Which has a future.Which is long term. But I think the reason why you see our connection will be short lived is because of the distance, it is obvious. he is planning to come visit me in my country and who knows things might take a turn after that.Maybe we will realize this is not practical. However ,by far he has been the nicest person I have met who knows my value. It will be terrible if we are not going to have any future together. :(

Inika: Thank you for your response. I can relate to your thoughts as well. As I mentioned earlier when I checked our compatibility , our connection is by far the (most) positive when compared to the readings I got for my past relationships (which were obviously shortlived) and based on those readings I could see that this relationship is showing me some possible future. You are right about helping each other thing. We seem to be romantic towrads eachother, in a really sweet and caring way. This version of me never really came out in my past relationships. Somehow when I am talking with him, my romantic self, my caring self takes the lead.

Green.Heels:
I have heard that north node is related to karma and past lives. I have been told since my NN is in Libra, the lesson in this lifetime for me is learning to balance. And when looking for my career path/soul mission to make NN as my North Star. So I was wondering what type of an effect it will have with regard to relationships. I myself have dated 3 same age men and 1 secret crush , but they never worked out well.One was a very significant person in my life and he is a Taurus, there was some sort of a competition between us. Ego came in between our communications and so it didnt work out. Putting the astrology aside, same age relationships work only when there is a good understanding between the 2, (my personal opinion, I could be wrong.). It is similar to when 2 people in the same career industry are in a romantic affair. Competition is highly likely to come in between the couple. That is what happened to many celebrities. (Zac and Vanessa, Scarlette and Ryan Reynolds)
I have also heard that if the boy's mars is in girl's venus sign/square and vise versa the couple will have a very good bonding plus a good intimate relationship. I haven't come across anyone with such a connection to my chart.have you?