View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I look inside and I can see auras that way. I wouldn't use the outside method as outlined because I am an inside seer. That is not to say that I haven't had the experience of seeing outside but I don't prefer that method. Everybody does things differently. I don't need a picture.

I see a lot of blue but I see light blue, with darker shades of blue. I see the base color as a lighter blue with streaks of all shades of darker blue including indigo. That is what I see and I don't interpret that because it isn't really my thing. I have other 'things' that are more my style.

It seems like those colors are near the top, but below mid level green and yellow show up, and the base is still light blue. That is just what I see and there is no claim to accuracy. I have seen the same colors as other people.

thats amazing!

if i think about it, seeing a aura from inside would be way more precise because our human eyes can only perceive a very small spectrum of colors.
if you see from with in, you might be able to see more then what you could with human eyes.
and you dont even need to see me or a pic of me for you to see my aura?
thats amazing, i had no clue we could do that, if you dont mind, please tell me how you would go about seeing auras the way you do.i think i have a slight idea of how one could do such a thing, but i cant be sure of im correct.
so please, just tell me what you do and how to know when your doing it :)

update:so i been looking at my aura for a bit, i still cant see the yellow or the light blue, am i doing some wrong?
do i need to try and see more of my aura at once?
at moments, when i get into the the "zone" i am able to see a large portion of my aura, and at other times, i just look at the color thats outlining me.
the color i usually see is about 1-2 inches in width and i only see it for a certain length before it gets out of my area of sight.
could this be why i cant see all the other colors?
forgive me, i am a complete noob at seeing auras lol :)