View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 01:12 AM
Knower

Welcome to the forum, mb!

I think you answered your own question when you said you feel as though you've become fully charged lately. Yes that makes a LOT of sense.

For what it's worth, during times of spiritual growth I get super accurate intuitions - not about death, but smaller, everyday things - that serve the purpose of confirming for me that the other, less easily 'proven' experiences I'm having are also real. Having the 'proof' allows me to trust my other experiences with spiritual reality. Could be that the death info you've been receiving serves a similar purpose.

If I begin to feel overwhelmed by incoming information, I've found it's easy enough to establish boundaries regarding how much info comes through and even when it comes through. Very early on I had to establish that it was in no way acceptable for me to receive info while I was driving, for example. I also had to make some boundaries about interruptions to my sleep. Such boundaries (at least for me) can be put in place during meditation quite simply by stating them.

Please keep us posted as you continue to explore this. =-)