View Single Post
Old 17-08-2014, 02:21 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
i am actually doing a self test now where i want to see if its possible to start seeing things differently or spiritual beings by accepting that they are there and will be visible to higher vibration mortals.

Or how about, if i believe in a world where those mystical creatures exist, then i will dream my way there every night.

i think its worth a try.
Ohhh 8O

Is it ya wanna see other beings? Like fish people, fairies, elemental spirits, yokais and so? Ya will see them in the astral realm XD they are all hiding there right now. Especially nature spirits, like gnomes, they find us annoying. I think that's probably why most are in the astral realm.

Ya will be able to find lots of stuff there when ya get there XD That's why am trying to astral project right now, to explore that world. But mostly to meet my psychic friend through that activity and find out who the fish my guide (who might be a pervert) LOL

As for a world where mythical creatures can still live by our side, I can believe there's another universe that has that. Cos there are many universe with same worlds and same people, just that the outcomes and histories can be different.

Remember, everyone, and everything has free will. We are given that. Why? to create stories XD I use the saying "create stories" because that's my ideal phrase since am an artist~

But yeah, get as much awesome experience as ya can XD enjoy life