View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 01:59 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I will be reading every green word on this thread, James
So far you are very clear.....I only read a little of the first one...going back now.

Thanks Miss Hepburn (I am nearly 77 now and she was one of my movie favorites). Channeling is not easy although once a stream of thoughts begins it tends to be self sustaining. In either conscious or trance the physical brain through which information flows tends to shape and color what is received although in trance this effect is lessened. For instance the vocabulary of the channel is used. It may be large and eloquent or more limited. This matters. I notice that after I channel I reread and the feeling that was present is now gone. It's like the magic is turned off. This is why it is so very essential that a channel be unbiased and impartial.

I say this, although you probably know it already, in order to emphasize the possibility of misinterpretations of data. It is so often the human mind that is guilty of degrading high truths. So.... read the work of others but reserve to yourself the authority to modify and to judge what appears. None of us is more capable than any other in this regard. It is not smart to judge a soul by it's Earthly expression. I have a feeling you know this better than I.

I wish that we all could understand that creation and evolution are very compatible. First one then the other. Teamwork! I wish we could realize that it is not creation but the scriptural representation of creation that causes disagreement between science and religion. But.... we humans have the curious habit of thinking in separative terms. This is no doubt caused by the very nature of the lower spiritual waters in which we swim.

OH.... Green in an aura generally denotes growth so I like to use a green font color in recognition of it's importance.

Thanks for the comment and please help to flesh out the topic with your thoughts.

James