View Single Post
Old 27-02-2019, 08:40 AM
Master

Thank you for that, those are very profound thoughts, no doubt a result of decades of thesis, antithesis and finally a synthesis of how things really are (as far as we can conceive of it with our human brains).

I always thought that all religions started off as Cargo Cults. Much more advanced beings came to Earth and tried to teach us and lift us up from our lowly existence. We inevitably ended up worshipping them as gods. We are again going through a period, where humanity is "ascending" to a higher level of evolution. Those beings of light that are far above us on the evolutionary ladder are doing everything they can to assist us. We shall become more like them in a sense, though not quite.

I am quite taken by your concept of creation, it is really quite elegant and beautiful. There really must be something to the "light", this blinding white light that happens when a higher being descends to our plane. Maybe you're right and it does signify an act of creation, perhaps the only way they can physically interact with us is by also creating such a subtle (not quite as dense as ours) physical body and when such a body is created by a being of pure light and spirit, that is when the "lightshow" takes place.

I always wonder though, whether the creation of the physical world is truly the benevolent act we assume it is. If it is created by a being, that being surely doesn't come across as overly competent or benevolent. The created physical world is a bit of a mess, to put it mildly. In terms of most beings that have to endure it, it seems a lot closer to hell than heaven most of the time, with immense suffering a given for most creatures. That opens of the possibility of a Demiurge, a less-than-perfect creator who is either incompetent, evil, or a combination of the two. I wonder what your thoughts are on that?