View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Guide

Experienced Something I cannot explain

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this particular forum.

I had a very strange/interesting experience and I thought it would be good to get some insight on this.

To make a long story short, I was at a friend's house on Saturday night and I decided I was going to do some sketching/drawing.

About five minutes into my drawing, my hand literally started drawing frantically. It was as if something else was guiding my hand. I was seriously in awe and had no idea what to make of it. It didn't seem to be drawing anything in particular. After about 3 minutes or so of this happening, I put the pencil down and then picked it up again and it started happening again. Overall, it was happening for about a half hour or so.

My whole mind and body felt exhausted after all of this.

Surprisingly, no one else knew what was going on because my friends that were there were all engaged in conversation and weren't paying much attention to me.

I guess my question is if I could have possibly been channeling something and not have known it?

Any of your thoughts are welcome! This was a pretty mind blowing experience to say the least!