View Single Post
Old 25-03-2017, 06:24 AM
Eelco

Lol It is so funny that in the alternative community the Chakra's are accepted at face value. We are talking about an energy system here that finds its earliest references in the yoga sutra's by patanjali. Now he only described 3 large which upon closer inspection loosely reseble the idea chinese tripple burner.

The 7 chacra system as which most know find no reference before the 1600's. At least I have not found it. To me this means that they are useful created concepts to think about the human energyfield.

As creators of out own reality we can use the idea of chacra to manipulate our energy fields by letting the idea of a chakra focus our intentional energy. When studying chinese medicine much of the diagnostic tools is thinking about a disease in a certain way to get your prescription. As the chinese have 2 large referential frames to look at a problem. One in terms of the 5 elements and the other in terms of the organ systems you sometimes get a very different treatment based on the diagnostic tool. Both work because they work from a different energetic intention.
Blew my mind when I tried to understand that.

Anyway I believe the chacra work in a similar way. As an outsider i can see/feel or use a pendulum to get a sense of how someones energyfield operated in terms of the chacra. Because they are just concepts.

Just to be clear I am not saying they aren't real or useless. Just that they aren't as set in stone as many in the alternative community make them out to be either.

To continue to grow I feel we need to broaded our horizons beyond the concepts the chakra's convey. Like we went from a 3 to a 7 to a 13 and even 144 chacra system to comply with our need to expand. As the chakra have very much an ingrained sense of higher and lower. A hierarchical structure which is difficult to overcome when we keep thingking in terms of wheels that proces more and more subtle energy as we move up through the chacra. To a more unified energy/synergy field of being.

Anyway Rambling mode off.

With Love
Eelco