View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free1
Allan Watts, the alcoholic, talking about staying in touch with reality. What was his concept of the nature of reality?

There's definitely an irony in that we expect Guru' to not be 'human' and expect them to display perfection in everything and fault them when we discover they are indeed human.

There are numerous Guru's from India who have gotten themselves in endless troubles in the West for having lots of girlfriends/relationship and enjoying sex. Apparently Western Puritanism still embedded in our psychi has major issues with Guru's having too much fun. lol

Yet my own spirit has shown me that sharing energy and building it by the act of physical love is one of the great pleasures of being in body and it harkens back to the Big Bang and how exploding energy slows, cools and turns to solid matter and the multi-verse was birthed.

So in judging others we can easily miss higher precepts and potential for further growth because we shut doors and block of inroads to further understanding. Jesus said something like "Remove the plank from thins own eye before pulling the splinter from they brothers."
When we catch that moment of judgment we can grab it and explore it and find out what belief system is inside us that isn't serving us in love but is actually creating division between us and others.
Interestingly enough the more we get right with ourselves the less judgment we feel in others actions and the more allowing and accepting we feel. It's part of moving into Unconditional Love and into Brotherhood and Fellowship with all humanity, or as New Ages like to say (myself included :) ) it increases our vibrational and opens up the world of miracles and synchronicity.

Anyways...Cheeers to you