View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
I've thought exactly the same thing! Some things are very S-L-O-W in coming to me! But who knows exactly what "My Plan" or yours entail? They may be very specifically about achieving some other things, tasks in light-bearing or helping Earth through the coming changes, who knows? Maybe it has nothing to do with perfection. After all, once we reach a certain point (maybe not perfection) we stop incarnating. I don't think I'm there. But it doesn't mean we can't achieve what we set out to do in a lifetime.

At least I like to think this!

Your dad knew you were on the right path, I know it.

IsleWalker - Lora

P.S. Don't discount the light thing just because you had to change the bulb later. I've often had it happen that when I'm on the computer "talking" to someone and experiencing strong spiritual and emotional feelings--my mouse stops working or my keyboard. And I will have just changed the batteries two days before. But sometimes I do have to change them again just to get the darn things working again. It's like a power surge--it can cause physical damage to these electronics. So, it sounds very much like Dad was around when you were talking about him.

i did discount it, but its like it happened yesterday and i was convinced at the time it was him because they flicker then blow, i was sat typing about him getting quite upset and the light was going mad and it lasted for absolutly ages, and when i finished the email it settled down and did nothing for the rest of the night. Id like to think it was him.

I have no idea what my path is in life, i go to work come home worn out and care for my daughter and that appears to be about it ! my mum siblings and friends and family are my life but i to tend to be history daft and spend more time reading about the past than focusing on any future. sad really but times just flying by with very little time to enjoy it. sad isnt it really