View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
its difficult to get my head around though Enya even though i can see what your saying, its like what more is to learn when they are just 'existing' silently in an old folks home, you would think there was nothing to left for their soul to learn......

Keiko--

Some of the most difficult (and important) things we do as souls in incarnation come from inside--like forgiveness, compassion for others, understanding, love, self-forgiveness. There is no reason these things can't go on (at some level) even for those seemingly just subsisting. Even those with mental difficulties can be learning at some level of consciousness. And some of the things they may be doing might have to do with the understanding of those around them, which can happen (at soul level) even though they themselves are no longer physically interacting with them. They might wait until these understandings have come, or they can be sure it will come.

So in your case, even though you felt bad about not heeding your impulse to go see your dad, he may have understood that you were on the path to spiritual growth, as you are, and would eventually understand.

Quote:
the presence thing also confuses me, i always ask my angels to ruffle my hair or to let me feel their presence so now if it happens i wouldnt have a clue if it was my dad, an angel, i look out for smells to but its difficult knowing whats what.
can you tell im really confused by the whole thing ha ha ha im trying !

So what I do is to ASK spirit to come in a particular way. As Enya pointed out, it takes some skill-building for them to do these things, so we should be patient with that too.

When my sister died I said (in my head) "What bird would you be Shirley?" and I thought of either a yellow or green finch. She is very perky and kind of petite.

About two months after she died a green finch flew into the house and sat on my computer monitor. The thing was panicked and so it took me a while to get it out of the house without freaking it out. [My sister had anxiety attacks from early age.] Later that day, a green finch clung onto the screen of the window directly outside the window where my computer is, peering in. Then, another one flew outside on the tree next to the same window. After three of them I'm saying, "Shirley, I got it! You're here!"

Now I could talk myself out of believing this was a message from her. But I won't.

So ask for a different kind of sign from your dad--one that is relatively easy for them to do but which you would recognize. Electrical things are easy for them to manipulate. My cell phone screen has lit up at 3:23 exactly on three different nights. My friend died, I thought, on March 24th. [So is he trying to tell me it was the night before? :) ]

Give them some options and then have some trust.

IsleWalker - Lora