View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
:P

It was a philosophical statement in regards to perception of the unknown, or something?
Aliens & Illuminati equally likely as evil government.
As I said my personal belief is nobody is in control, things just are.
Well... your entitled to your belief.

If i quote myself here though you can see unlike what a lot of spiritual people think... your belief or what you think doesn't create your reality... it does to some extent though, yes, good for making things happen and switching up your perception of things. but belief doesn't = truth. Not for all topics anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I'v talked to a member on this website who was really into carlos castaneda, his books and stuff, this person use to tell everyone about there abilities, they said all kinds of stuff, like they are able to bend metal with there mind, create fire out of thin air ect.. ect.. just effect reality in any way they want pritty much (a good way to test this out for folks who think they are at that stage is to go find a tree, if you are able to run through it congrats, if not..well) anyway one day this person said they can teleport, not via astral, with the physical body, bi locate... so i said ok then come say hello, teleport to where i am, then came all the excuses why they can't, i knew they were lying anyway... so yea.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 28-01-2018 at 02:17 AM.