View Single Post
Old 14-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSpirit
Regardless of what I do I can't escape spiritualism in the sense of utilizing otherworldly(for lack of a better term) talents. I can't deny it I am technically a "natural witch" however due to my own anxieties and OCD proof is hard to come by. I use pendulums and confirm this. However due to my Christian path I have become clouded. I don't know left from right nor up from down. My meds have pretty much helped me get passed some of these things but nothing stops the itching feeling I an wrong. I know this may seem out of topic but I feel this may be the right place to post.

one of the tenets of christianity is that witches are evil... so I'm not surprised you are confused. I don't know what to tell you about that...

I figured out a long time ago, the desire to 'prove' things to others is somewhat misplaced. In the realm you are in, it will perhaps not serve you. For your purposes, all that matters is what you choose to think of it.

As far as left\right\up\down I personally think what is said about those is wrong. So in my own fantasy you might be sensing that yourself and kind of in limbo while you wait for things to crystalize in a more sensible way. But that is just me.

I'm sensing I should tell you... some things don't happen quickly, it can take a long time for the best of things to come to fruition. And sometimes, you get a more complete answer if you wait a while for more facts to come in than if you try to get to the crux of the matter immediately.