View Single Post
Old 18-08-2014, 03:54 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
I'm not sure it is about where everyone wants to go per se - it is more about what everyone - more specifically the individual soul wants to experience. From what I understand, just as in this world, you manifest and attract other souls who have similar/compatible spiritual understanding. To be honest, I am not sure what "Heaven" is. I guess for me it is sort of synonymous for the after life. Unfortunately, this term implies a reward for living a good [fill in the belief system] life. Accordingly, another concept was manifested in our material world called Hell to explain what happens to others who do not see things your way. Unfortunately, there are a lot of souls who decide to put themselves in this place because they believe they deserve it and then will it.

I used to practice Christianity and I have lots of friends and family who are very faithful Christians. For them, Heaven is a place that is the purpose, epitome and pinnacle of their faith. Accordingly, for many of them - this is precisely what they will manifest and attract. I have nothing but respect for Christians, but my idea of Heaven is not ALL about praise and worship for eternity. My idea of "Heaven" is about unconditional love and understanding for all of existence. For this reason I will not attract the typical Christian soul. I will certainly visit and experience this realm. I can't wait to meet Jesus! But this realm will probably not be my home.

Sorry - sort of went on a rant. My point is, the spiritual realm is not all that much different than the material world we live in. You have free will, you create what you want, you associate with those who you are comfortable with and you gain understanding through experience. I'll shut up now :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
Accordingly, another concept was manifested in our material world called Hell to explain what happens to others who do not see things your way. Unfortunately, there are a lot of souls who decide to put themselves in this place because they believe they deserve it and then will it.

So it's like 8O since there are many people who believes in hell, until all that beliefs pile up and materialize a scary zone (like hell) in the astral realm? I can totally understand that. And yeah, souls who think they should be punished for all eternity ends up there. So once they open up and 'get out there', they'll be able to explore all other places.