View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
Thank you for the clarification. I initially thought the activity could have been caused bye the stress you're under but you said you are under stress a lot and this is recent. If there haven't been any major changes or upsets than I'm not sure what it is. Any new people in your life? Maybe something new that's been introduced into your home?

I've started trying to learn tarot (could such a small change bring this on?) I am not even reading them properly yet, just getting to grips with the cards and their meanings etc. And of course, I'm putting a big effort in finding the time to meditate more. (another thing I'm not great at yet - though I did have an experience where I heard a voice recently but it was that time of just before sleep where you can never be sure) but I had been trying to meditate previously. Basically I am trying to make a conscious effort with my spiritual side in a life that is upside down with chaos usually! Really trying to shift the balance and get rid of alot of toxicity in my life. I feel alot better when I'm in touch with this side of myself. But the events have been a little unnerving.