View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal_Moon
Ok, something is definitely happening in my house. It might seem subtle but i cant find an explanation. I have two daughters, they sleep out once a week with another family member. We always pack an overnight back where they choose which toys etc they're taking and we have a little tidy up of the bedroom at the same time - I always do this with them so know how their rooms look as they pack and leave. Well i walked into my eldest daughters room before bed (closing curtains, general checks you know!) and there was a diagonal pattern of toys in the middle of the room. My hairs stood on end. It was quite alarming to see in the freshly tidied room, especially as I knew my girls weren't home.

A few weeks passed and nothing happened. Then a few days ago I took my youngest upstairs for a bath when her sister was in school and when we came back down right there in the hallway was a row of toys. Near the bottom of the stairs. Not a diagonal this time just a horizontal line, very neat. I asked if she had done it knowing full well she couldn't have - she was with me! I had that very same feeling I felt in the bedroom. I'm sure we have a ghost. Stupidly I mentioned what had happened to family who all now think I'm crazy. I feel like I'm just waiting for the next thing to happen. Lately I've started trying to meditate more and i'm also trying to learn tarot, so wondering if this has any connection to what's happening.

Opal_Moon - It sounds like your have a poltergeist or prankster ghost (perhaps a deceased child that used to live in your home). We had similar things happen in our old house such as heavy plants ending up in the middle of a room's floor when it previously was in front on the window. We also experienced the sounds of running upstairs when people were over with small children and furniture sliding around late at night, door slamming shut, strange smells, appliances turning on and off at night, etc. I wish I had advice, but I don't. My haunted, old house drove me bonkers and eventually we moved out after 17 years there. That's not the reason we moved, but paranormal incidences have come to a screeching halt for the most part since moving to a different house with what we hear has a lot of good memories.

Last edited by blackraven : 12-09-2018 at 10:32 PM.