View Single Post
Old 16-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Experiencer
What an incredible experience and story to share! Thank you for expressing it here. By no means am I an expert on this subject; however, I do find it very interesting and I believe the evidence that suggests it is real to be credible. I have read numerous accounts on NDE and most everything you stated was consistent with what I read.

The one thing you said that I don't recall ever reading was that you wished to return. I have never heard of this. Most of the accounts I read indicated a strong desire to stay with God and these people were disappointed when they learned they had to return to their body. I do not say this to discredit your experience - I have no reason not to believe in your experience. I only bring this up to point out how unique your experience may be. Your love for your mother and your life must be tremendous. This is really cool.

I would encourage you to take a look at this site about your NDE to find others who have had similar experiences

http://www.near-death.com/

Thanks again for sharing - good luck :)

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung