View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 07:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi
I was four in horrible pain no one believed me not even my mom I hurt all night crying in pain threw up blood, next morning mom finally took me with hesitation making me wAlk to car when I was doubled up in pain she said if I was not sick I would get it basically!Upon arrival to hospital doc says I have 50/50 chance of making it my appendix burst and the poison spread through my body if my mom would have waited 10 more minutes I would not have made it!They put a mask on my fAce I got sleepy while under surgery I was like all of a sudden looking down I seen my body on a gourney everything was black and God was on one end Devil on other then as I looked up there was tons of beams of light coming down,with beautiful angels on ladders and clouds I started to go up and while looking down I could see my mom weeping I hurt to see her so desperate I then asked,"Can I please go back down with my mommie?I do remember it was beautiful up there everyone was so happy and many animals thats about it!My mom did not go to church she said I started saying my friends were my sisters in gods way which she did not want to accept then I would talk about heaven anyways something changed in her and she became a Christian!This is the first time I have put my story down I saw the movie heaven is for real and now im taken over with emotions!
Yup, its your typical NDE. At least now you understand that there is more than eye can meet and life is interesting experience. There are things beyond our mind, welcome to the real world.