Thread: Death dreams?
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeOnLetItGo
Has anyone had these types of dreams post healing or reaching balance?

If you don't mind, can you explain your experience of 'reaching balance'? Was there a very profound, culminating experience that you went through before that happened?

Quote:
A part of me views these death dreams as a visual representation of the death of the old self and symbolizing being reborn post this twin flame experience.

The bolded is exactly how I tend to interpret 'death' experiences in dreams. The dream environment serves as a medium that allows us to express and experience emotions that otherwise can be too uncomfortable to consciously acknowledge and experience in our waking life - or we don't find life circumstances/opportunities to do so. These feelings/emotions still need to be processed so that they can be released, and our dream environment is a suitable medium by which to do so.

Quote:
But another part of me gets a little scared, that now that I have reached this balance, is death and or ascension imminent?

It's my opinion that 'ascension' is purely an internal, spiritual experience (transformation via spiritual awakening) and does not pertain to physically going anywhere or leaving this physical dimension.

Do you feel there's a chance that in addition to feeling healed/balanced right now, that there is something more yet to unfold for you as it relates to your internal growth/awakening? The feeling/impression of impending 'death' is experienced by individuals as they are building up to an 'ego-death' realization - I am wondering if you experienced anything like that?