View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Master
[quote=7luminaries]
That critical insight was not something I uncovered all on my own, like mining for gold. It was the mutual "work product" of me, my closest soul fam (huge props there), and the guides (same). I am the lucky beneficiary, since I couldn't have come by all this on my own and frankly I've absolutely no issue with that. Much of what we need to do for ourselves is also what we need to do for one another, and for humanity as a whole I am humble and deeply grateful and yet also stronger and more confident than ever...because I feel I'm seeing ever more the way forward for all of us.

Always a pleasure!
Peace & blessings

That was Just Beautiful 7L I really felt your love, gratitude and appreciation all the way from way over here *wink*
No man/woman is an island indeed. And what a relief it is too!
We really do stand on the shoulders of giants don't we? :)

All this work we do, shining Light into our unconscious area's, moving into like and love with ourselves so we can authentically love others - cuts inroads into the collective consciousness making it easy for others to choose the same and follow.
I thank Jesus for being one of the great pioneers in paving the way for Love and Self as Other as the next expansion of conscious evolution and before him Buddha for laying down the nuero pathways for Peace, Centeredness and compassion.
There are many other Giants who have blazed the trail, many who's names we'll never know but whom added to the evolution of Consciousness and the Illumination of Love as Way of Life.
The biggest thing we can do is get right with ourself as they did, learn what we really are and that we spring from the very Source of Love. When we stand in sovereignty within that self realization - the ripples spread out from us, touching others, illuminating something in them, helping them to find the Path back to Healing and Wholeness, even as we caught the ripples from others.
It's all sort of beautifully amazing isn't it?
The Quantum Field is so ingenious - it contains all possibility, including Wonder of the highest scale. :)

I love your use of the word equanimity, what a biggie that is! When we can step away from ego's need to be right, to have its way, to be heard, be seen, when we begin to find the discourse more interesting than the opinions, unity more desirable than division, see all points of view and the value in them without needing to take a side or stance - we begin to come into peace with ourselves and thus everyone else...and what a lovely Journey that begins!