View Single Post
Old 28-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
While in this life I am quite in a female body, I am a she, I literally do not feel like a female. I feel male more often. Pretty strange feeling it is, to be in a female body and feel like a male. I hear often a male voice which I call my guide, yet for all I truly know could be my higher self.

But I do not really like to think of that too too much. Higher self.

It makes things perhaps a little more difficult getting used to this skin, with the information I have on one of my past lives. It has been the only past life I have been able to remember so far, and that life I was male, if you believe in that sort of thing.

I actually have been having a blast lately telling one of my male friends that I am a errr homosexual male in a female body. I love it, because he starts to argue with me. "No you're not" He tells me. "In case you haven't noticed your a girl". I respond "You think so"? He says he knows so and it is called anatomy.

Recently another male friend of ours had came visiting and again I said something like "Well I am actually a male in a female body so that would make sense". I said this during the course of conversation. I said "You wouldn't understand that though". He said "Yeah I get it, in a past life right?" I told told him "Yes." In which he responded "Yeah- Name of our friend- told me". I then started to crack up laughing, I got a real kick out of that one.

I asked, "You mean to tell me he is going around claiming this about me?" He responded "He is telling people this is something you told him".

I responded that I wished I could see the look on their faces.

As for how comfortable I am being me, well I am not entirely sure. I do not go about my daily living asking myself how comfortable I am being me, or in this body. I am busy attending to daily living and all it entails. As to how I feel in a female body am I comfortable? Well no. I feel male. It is difficult to be myself when I am expected to be lady like....

When I cursed when younger my aunt would love to admonish me that "That is not lady like you shouldn't swear"! I really don't care if it is lady like or not.... that is the best reason she could give for not cursing? It isn't lady like? I honestly asked her what that has to do with it.

Or the time I had a man tell me it isn't lady like to speak like a guy or so aggressively to him. I told him the same thing I told my friend. I told him it is entirely in character for me to speak aggressively as I had to him as I am a homosexual male in a female body...

I then asked "So what if I told you that?" He told me he didn't believe me, I asked further "And? Were you looking for me to prove it to you or something..."?

He then told me speaking like a male didn't make me attractive as a female.

Excellent.

Hey there Saturn!
I totally get that you have your own perspective on who you are and that it does not fit a stereotype and good on you. I believe pretty strongly that it's everyone's right to be who they are, just as they are, and to be accepted and supported as they live their own truth, harming none. I also believe your recollection of your past life memories and impressions -- often it is either the last life, or else one that made a strong impression on you, so that you can recall it even if you haven't dug into it.

I also think it is very common to have a guide that presents one way and you are currently incarnated as the opposite gender. My guardian spirit presents as an adult male in his prime with bushy brown hair, resonant with the bear spirit - I have been men and women in past lives and I have a clear sense of myself in most of them. Only a few where there was a lot of physical hardship and/or emotional trauma are very spotty memory wise.

TBH I think it is rather obnoxious and patronising when someone says this or that is "not ladylike" or "unattractive" or that your manner is "aggressive" -- or any other disparaging label, as if it's their right to label you in any fashion No one needs controlling, disparaging, unsolicited advice about "how to be" that is personally directed at them. And I love your reaction ;) -- which shows that you are grounded and OK with who you are -- good on you!

It comes across that the gent and those like this are trying to passively groom you and shame you or whomever into whatever they're looking for as sexual stimulation, so that you can be controlled and so that you look to him for affirmation of your being and whether or not you are "attractive", "ladylike" and "submissive" (not "aggressive"), etc. That is definitely not your problem or any other woman's (assuming he's straight), and it's really quite inappropriate IMO for him to put that on you or on any woman as if any of that is your concern.

You are attractive in many ways AS YOU ARE to those who love you and care about you as a person. To those who tell you that you need to be a certain way in order to be "attractive", etc., etc., don't believe it for a moment, hahaha!!! Fact is, it's just largely all about control and domination for some folks, but they'd be physically attracted to you regardless.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke