View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I would say that there is no sex magic necessary. ..because the only way to god/creator and self divinity is between god/creator and yourself...god will happily transform a person if they so choose to be transformed into a divine being and into the likness of god/creators very essence.

And your eternal soulmate would have to do it the same way... by her or his self.

Any being, in spiritual form, that channels information through to an earthling, that explains that you need some sort ancient sex magic in order to help you gain divinity, is a fraudulent and very dark spiritual being, and who has a very illicid vested interest in the sexual activities of earthlings...THAT IS WHAT DARK BEINGS ARE ALL ABOUT...THEY ARE STILL TIED TO THE TEMTATIONS OF THE FLESH.

VERY DARK AND OR EVIL BEINGS CAN AND DO COME IN ALL FORMS OF DISGUISE, AND CAN COME WITH ALL FORMS OF VERY LOVING SOUNDING INFORMATION, WHICH CAN BE GARNISHED WITH AUTHENTICITY, AND EARTHLINGS WILL LAP IT UP, AND WRITE BOOKS AND SELL UNTOLD COPIES WHICH WILL INTERN BE FEASTED UPON BY THE EARTHLING READERS, AND OF WHO WILL BE HIGHLY INFLUENCED TO BELIEVE THE INFORMATION WITHIN THE BOOKS, BY OTHER DARK BEINGS AT THE TIME OF READING IT.....I HAVE PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE WITH THAT MYSELF.

A LOVING GOD/CREATOR ENTITY, IS NOT ABOUT THE VERY PRIVATE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, THAT GOD DEEMED ONLY PROPPER, BETWEEN TWO TRUE SOULMATES....AND DOES NOT NEED FOR YOU TO HAVE SEX IN FRONT OF HIM OR ANYONE ELSE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE HIS VERY ESSENCE.

HIS VERY ESSENCE WILL FLOW INTO YOU AND I, IF WE TRULY DESIRE FOR IT TO FLOW INTO US...AND NOTHING BUT WE OURSELVES CAN STOP THE INFLOWINGS ONCE THEY HAVE STARTED TO FLOW....OBVIOUSLY BY NOT DESIRING FOR IT ANYMORE.

Regards neil.

What about your English in decline now ?That's what I thought, how can you have wrong spelling word---- TEMTATIONS, WHAT'S IT?

After I read your post, as if darkness force or darkness being is stronger than white or pure energy? So how much do you know about energy? You're misleading the viewers here again.

That's why your assumptions about Jesus to have wife or not is blended by the wrong references. So your whole theory is wrongly written. That's misleading.

You're spreading of YabYum of Hinduism or Tibetan Buddhism or Dzogchen. So what are you trying to tell others here?