View Single Post
Old 13-09-2016, 02:20 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeithbaker
Had a question. The Pentecostal church came to my home and as we got to talking. They mentioned to me and my family that when someone dies or gets murdered ete etc. That was Heavenly Father who really took their lives. They say that God can only take your live. Can someone maybe explain how this can be. It was hard for me and my family to except������

Who cares what the pentecostal church believes? Its only their belief/opinion anyway, they don't know any more than you do. So, whats your take on it? What do you believe, because in actuality thats all that matters anyway, what you believe. And the only problem with coming into a forum asking questions like this is that you will get answers, all kinds of different answers, and so which one is absolute? Which is the correct one? And how could you know its correct? And if you knew the correct answer then why would you be asking?

So, like I said, the only answer that matters is yours, what you believe. Personally I don't spend much time worrying about figuring out if God took this or that person, rather I spend time with those around me, with those I care about, because in the end you won't regret not knowing if God takes people or not, what you'll regret is that you wasted time listening to others opinions about things they actually don't absolutely know and not spending time with those you love and lost. I've been down this road......a few times!

Simply, if God takes people then he does, if he doesn't then he doesn't, and all the belief in the world is not going to change the fact either way. And how could anyone know absolutely? And even if they did know, how could you know absolutely? The belief in another's experience is not your own experience, and without direct experience you cannot know.

Thus, enjoy the time you have with the people you love, when the time is right the answer you're seeking will dawn upon you.