View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
No, it just happened to be a truth that I have came across in my journey. Although I do wish to be a good person that doesn't always happen and probably never will. I have came across many angels such as seraphims and cherubims they've confirmed this but with a little bit of a twist that a specific god might not exist as that true name but of another god or angel fulfilling this role. You don't have to believe it at and I also believe there is no one true way. This world is whatever you make it and whatever you wish it to be. All truths are really just distractions from feeling like a void of emptiness in my opinion.
Hello Oooki...
This resonates and for a reason I'd like to draw out. There is an aspect of truth to this, and it has to do with the nature of self-aware sentience.
For self-aware sentient beings like humanity, we are innately capable of thought, reflection, and choice. We do these things naturally and with ease all day, every day, in fact.

And because of this -- our nature and capabilities as self-aware, sentient beings -- we are responsible both individually and collectively for our (so-called) intangible manifestations such as intent, thought, energy, and perspectives or orientations on life...as well as for our concrete manifestations, i.e., our words, our actions/choices taken, and our relationships with one another, with Gaia, and with self/Source.

Our search for knowing, as in direct apprehension or illumination, is IMO a core aspect of our humanity. Clarity on this arises IMO as we take ownership of our journeys, both individually and collectively. From this point we see just how much what we believe, say, and do really does matter, deeply and broadly and for always...as the essense of who we are and all we do exists not only in this now moment but in all now moments. The love we are and the love we do and share matters.

Ultimately IMO much of this and of what is can only be apprehended via the heart-led consciousness, from a place of lovingkindness and equanimity. But the mind tries to follow as best it can

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke