View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Administrator
so the universe/God is the white light, the universe is u is me is everyone.
and also, karma is part of universe, then we embrace karma, too?
but I still don't feel great fun with the body/physical,
very much desire to leave body to go to spirit world......
(I guess my aura is not balanced yet....:(.)

Hello

If we look to a spark of creation or that Big Bang idea that seems to float around out there and tie that with what started the foundation of the path I am on being God and the creation of man. Then we were created, if I look to the path of evolution then we too were created from the "pond" where life started. Adding into this the notion that not all of us (or maybe any of us) are originated on Earth that we are from out there in the Universe and are star seeds planted here.

What I do feel runs the Universal path is Karma in that to evolve we have to learn and to learn there has to be lessons in the positive and negative paths we travel in. I do embrace Karma as it is life's greatest teacher it is said "two wrongs do not make a right" but too I was raised with "an eye for an eye", so where does one stand on the path, it seems we just go the way we feel is our path.

If we break down being only energy as it is in Spirit we miss out on all the senses the body gives to us. To be just energy without matter or substance we would miss out on the simplest of pleasures, the smell of fresh air, the touch of another, the simple stroke of the cat I have with me.

We too often look to the body as being a prison we are in as we suffer from pains from it, or illness, but its only a blip on the map of time we are in it. I have had a Near Death Event and I came from that bent but not broken in the spirit of life I hold. I spent 33 years in an abusive relationship and from there I grew as a person to find freedom when the time came to close that door.

I know that in the passing of the physical to the spirit we transform back to energy and there choose to return to the body again. Its a temptation that is much like the forbidden fruits first tasted. Oh there is yet another sensation of great pleasures taste.

I am not sure on a balance of Aura that is a possibility at times its just a matter of giving simple thanks for whom we are, making peace with our self and loving our self that goes a long ways to balance in the body.

I woke too early and the body says nod off for a power nap, this too might well be missing in the Spirit World.

Lynn