View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Super Moderator
15ahayes,
You feel different, you feel weird, life can be a bummer, and it can all get too much sometimes, but stick it out, shine your light. The world needs sensitive people like you to be strong warriors.

I don't literally know, first-hand, every detail of what happens to suicides. The whole concept of 'suicide' is so vast anyway. There are so many millions of intentions, and so many different situations and reasons for opting out of life in the physical. It's not 'one size fits all'. But the intent will be the thing which is carried over.

I have heard all sorts of accounts, from one thing to another, but the overall situation seems to be gradual healing and learning in a stronger and better way, and to overcome those things which became intolerable. I hear there is a state of compassion once the impact of what happened is fully assimilated.
But far better it is done while a Soul is here, while it is in the incarnation where it chose to face such challenges!

So have a re-think, please, and soldier on, because there can be a brighter tomorrow -always. And it's always good to pass over naturally with a task fulfilled.

Suicide can never be an escape. Only a choice.