Thread: 9-11 victems
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2011, 11:30 AM
spiritualysurrounded

i was just asked to explain why The United States accepts me as one of her boys.

This is why he is my boy.
he has an evil presence on him forcing him to give his life up. demanding he be jesus and not raise a fist, do not seduce anger. to allow this presence to conquer his life. and give his life to god and allow him to work though his being agents what his heart cares for.

My son told this SOB to go to hell, Im not Jesus, i will rais my fist. i will kick your ***, this is my life not yours. if i want to be a servant of god then dam it he can work through me and with me but i will not be his position.

just like a good soldier, you can take my rifle from my cold dead hands. is when your get my land.

I do love Jesus and God, very much dont get her wrong. but this thing excepts me to react as Jesus should and allow this thing in my life to rule over me cause Jesus is a servant of god. this thing thinks its god and he rules over all. I told this thing If i were jesus i would raise my fist at you for thinking you can put me in such a possion.

I step out side for a smoke after i got done typing this and this thing came at me agian. this is what just took place, on my way back in The US poped in and was saying " this is why your my boy, You can take this riffle from my cold dead hands is when you'll get my life. then asked me to expalne why she execpts me as one of her boys.