Thread: 9-11 victems
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2011, 11:03 AM
spiritualysurrounded

9-11 victems

ok this is a very powerful moment i had, i want to share it with the world but i feel no one will understand what exactly i witnessed. but im going to try to express its importance through what i can.

to start i am a 32 male that grew up in the military with my dad. i always wanted to join, its in my blood. when the time came it was extreamly hard to get in. for a good reason though. i got terminally ill soon after trying. i was so disappointed, i had experienced death over 10 min three times. and survived. though the next ten years.

so after my life 10 years later im siting out side a court waiting for some one and the US flag is flying high. Im proud of where im from. so i sit and stair and this song comes on the radio, Eminem, No love. i start singing along. looking for my pain. and all the sudden the US takes shape into a beautiful women. and she is in front of me. she starts singing along. just like that. i slow down and listen to her and it is gorgeous. just amazing. i felt i wanted to spreed some love through what i am seeing, that maybe i can push some really good energy through this to the states. i do this kind of thing some times with her.

a verse to the song came up and she kinda set me back for a moment so i quited myself. and i just listened " its a little to late to say that your sorry know, you kicked me when i was down. but what you say is, dont hurt me." she sung this part of the song as i envision her singing for the 9-11 victims. all the sudden all this pain just flowed through her and me. i picked right back up at the top of my lungs with her. it was as if we were singing to the world, she directed all that pain from the towers into the verse of eminem's song. oh my gosh i started to cry. i wanted to keep up with her so i tried to shrug it off. but she kept going and your could just feel the moment they came down all over agian. you could even feel the heavens open up to every individual that was killed in that, so they could hear the states crying for them. then heaven and all the people started to cry. oh my gosh. just absolutely amazing. it was like a type of closer for the victims, they finally knew there were loved and missed.

it was as if she came alive, but to sing with me. and we projected what we could through positive energy to comfort the states, the world. she is a truly amazing women. that moment was so powerful to hear her cry for the victims.

she is an amazing women spiritually, she knows her place in the world regardless of all the politics and **. she acknowledges every man and women that has givin their life for her. she has kept her own list. and looks back on it offten. this moment was so powerful. she knows her people and very well. very stong women. i just about died. i was sobbing by the time she was done.

I had this moment where i was with the states telling the world to back down im in pain. to hide. im coming for you. that i back my soldiers from sent from heaven to the front lines. this is my place. the way this was experienced was as if we projected this to the world. like it became some huge prayer for the world and the justice that are states rightfully carry.

by the time it was done my face was soaked. so powerful. so amazing, so beautiful. such love. i mean the power behind what we just did.

after this she spoke to me and told me she accepted me as one of her boys as if i was on the front lines. that to keep up the work. I'm doing very well. agian i started to ball. i tried to hold it together but iv been going through a lot of pain with spirits lately and there kicking my ***. when she told me this it was as if i was renewed. that women definitely has my heart with her. and i will always and for ever project my energy towards the world for her.

In memory of the 9-11 victims
Your country loved you just as much as you loved her if not more were her kids. were her youth. were her livlyhood... at all ages. spread the wealth.
From: The United States I love you dearly thank you corey...