Thread: Mandela Effect
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2017, 11:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
Sorry if there's already been a thread about this.
A normally skeptical friend of mine is the one who introduced me to the Mandela Effect theory, asking me if I believed in alternate realities.

The Mandela Effect is a strange phenomenon where masses of people notice a change in reality.

My friend is a movie buff and claims certain things about movies have changed, even on his old VHS tapes where the videos have been untouched and couldn't have been manipulated or changed with new editions. Even old die hard star wars fans remember it being, "Luke, I am your father", but that's not what the line is anymore. Even I remember it being that way, but when I was watching star wars recently, it was completely different and I had a really weird feeling while watching it. Also, in Forest Gump, it was always "Life IS like a box of chocolates" and now it's not. There's a lot of well known changes. I also remember it being spelled Berenstien Bears but somehow, it's now Berenstain bears. I remember sitting in a doctors office and saw a book and thought to myself how weird it was that they changed the name, but apparently there is no proof or evidence that they did change it, and even the old books are spelled "Berenstain" now. I rememember clearly it was spelled Berenstien, because at the time I was a kid and had a tough time spelling it, so I had to spend a lot of time memorizing it.

Anyway, I started researching more about the Mandela effect, and apparently there are groups of people who notice all sorts of reality changes, even geographical changes, in songs, in all sorts of things.
What do you think about it all?

George lucas made changes with each rerelease of the movies. All famous movies do this. I havnt looked much into mandella effect but hearing it a lot layely its the next on my list