View Single Post
Old 20-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Master
Um, no, not really. This is for people who want to explore questions about themselves, it's more along the lines of self-improvement. Similar to the Tarot Challenges that are done on a monthly basis.

I probably didn't make it clear. My intention is for people to ask questions they would find helpful to their personal development. For example, the first question I asked myself "where am I now on my life journey" is for self-exploration. The next person, if they choose to participate, draws cards for the same question for themselves if they find the question helpful to them. They then ask a question that is pertinent to their own self-development, which they answer, and then the next person draws cards to answer that same question for themselves if they choose, and so on.

I was trying to think of an insightful Tarot Challenge but it was difficult as they are all monthly ones, and given we are towards the end of the month, I thought I or anyone else who wanted to participate, could ask a question each day (same as the monthly challenge) and continue it as necessary.

The difference is you decide what question you want to ask for self-improvement, and then answer it yourself. You're not asking someone to do a reading for you. Then the next person can choose to do a reading for themselves based on the previous person's question, or if they aren't comfortable with that particular question for whatever reason, they can choose their own question, and so on.

Sorry for the confusion. Hope that makes more sense.