View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Thanks, shepherd. I often feel I'm labouring by myself when all I make the point that so many postings are based only on personal beliefs.

How folks feel that they understand 'stuff', their 'personal truths' (as so many would have it) is beyond me but I realise I'm in a small minority when I express such feelings

Ok, I've kept quiet upto now, but no more. Yes I maybe staff but I'm a member first and foremost and being honest that last statement I've found extremely offensive both to myself and other members.

What gives you the right to belittle someone on their diction and understanding of their own spiritual journey? By your own admission evidence and guidance are far better alternatives.... how did you come by that when you first started on your own pathway? Was it given to you in a dream? were you born with that all encompassing knowing? Or did you read books, find forums like this one, ask for guidance, listen to your intuition, learn the lessons life throws at you, then question question question, until the answer feels right in the pit of your stomach, the very depth of you .. and be guided to your answers, learning to grow through understanding and intent, accepting that your truth can change at any given moment, after all, we do have freewill