View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 10:14 AM
Master
Greetings people.

About a week ago, I had an NDE during a bout of food poisoning and also during a bad seizure caused by my dysautonomia (autonomic nervous system malfunction) in which my breathing and heartbeat slowed right down until it basically stopped.

During this time, I had a vision and a full on conversation with Lord Yama, who is more like the Western notion of the "Grim Reaper" rather than being "Satan" and quite a pleasant chap the Grim Reaper is, despite his outward appearance.

A few nights ago, I had a dream of a demon who claimed to be Satan, but I quickly realised this entity was only a mind-reading shapeshifter. It all came to an abrupt end when I went into deep meditation during sleep and managed to stop all thoughts, focusing only on the dark, blank mental canvas behind my closed eyelids. The demon then backed off with "oh, an enlightened one...excuse me". I then visualised a brick wall (ala "Children of the Corn") and went "read THIS" and the demon totally backed off at the speed of immediate invisibility.

There is a war going on for my soul, but only One who I am prepared to give it to... still doesn't stop others from trying to claim it though.