Life is about falling in love
And feeling the pain

Life is always in motion
Everything dies and is reborn at the same time
After Winter comes Spring
And sunshine after rain
You can’t see the rainbow
If you don’t appreciate the rain

There have been many times in my life where I felt as if I was „stuck“. I didn’t know what to do next and had many doubts about myself, my job, and my environment. At those times it is easy to just let yourself fall inside a bottomless pit and feel like giving up. All the pain, all the grief, and all the despair overwhelm, they create a chaos and turmoil inside.

Just remember, it is all part of the cycle that is called life. As the seasons change, so do our lives. We appreciate the sweet blossoms even more after a harsh winter. No matter how many times our hearts were broken, no matter how many nights we cry ourselves to sleep… We know we will find love again, like sunflowers know that Summer is just around the corner.

Don’t despair, don’t fall too deep, instead flow with the cycles of life. Even darkness has its beauties, just like every winter is magical. Trees are dormant, animals hibernate, people anticipate. Without darkness, there can be no light. There would be no growth, no strength. This is the time where you find your inner strength and return to the light, like flowers grow towards the sun. Nature knows no competition, it always grows to its fullest potential.

Last edited by Aistaraina : 16-05-2018 at 08:45 PM.