Thread: Labels?
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
I realized that there are 4 categories of people namely: the fanatic extremist religious people who are convinced that they're right, the sceptics who refute everything, and between them, in the middle, the people who believe in spirit and try to look for answers as well as agnostics or people that are confused and don't know what to believe
No offense intended for the classifications. Are some of those spirits more evolved than the others, why are they having such different paths in terms of faith? Or is the free will in action? Why would they choose to be sceptic or fanatic religious?
Does this have to do with the spirit's development or are these just labels?

Perhaps some of the questioning is; why do you see people the way you do?

There are judgements made. But what are creating these judgements?

Is it comparing one to another and expecting a certain outcome?

These questions are in reflections of myself as well. For don't always know the full story.

What if someone just does not know, so questions what is thought to be known or told to know?

What if someone's beliefs is infused with thier identity and feelings of being devoted? So, questioning such may be taken as questioning his/her identity and faith.

Can not speak for others and yes in my opinion some do go overboard with it.
Live and let live is good up to the point where the other is threatening my well being, safety, and/or disrespecting me. But these are for the individual to determine.

To me it has to do more with in what manner we are willing and able to live with one another.

How, what, why, and such seem determined by the individual or group (if one follows such.)

Labels can be useful in having common ways to communicate and evaluate.
Labels can also add further divisions if used to categorize people, IMO.

For me look at the contex in which labels are being used and for what purpose.