View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 11:18 AM
Administrator
I can only give you my opinion firstly I don't believe diet has got anything to do with your condition. second'ly a lot of people with Autism are very alert and clever. my friends son was firt diagnosed with Asperges and that is only because I kept telling my friend that she needed to get him looked at. doctors kept telling her that she was a first time mother.
so I went with her to get checked I demanded they look at him again .He was seven when they diagnosed him with autism.
he could tell you the 24 hour clock in seconds he knows his music he can tell you who the singer is and what the song is about. other things he has got no chance of living an individual life he has got no road sense.
I was in my friends one day when he became violent towards her. i shouted at him and sent him to his room to think why it was wrong to do what he did.
now if his head is full of questions and he cant communicate he goes straight to his room. he loves his lava lamp it calms him his bedroom is his safe Haven. I Did mental health when I did my counselling so I have got some experience in this.

Namaste