View Single Post
Old 22-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Esmerelda

Hi martyn, i've been wondering about similar things recently, i think i met my twin flame/soul 5 years a go and only recently i have seen him again, and these past few days ive been getting these vibrating sensations in my root chakra...they come in waves, yesterday i actually felt the vibrations move up to my chest although it didn't last for long, everytime I think about him I feel energy moving through my body.

Ive done some research since feeling the vibrations and i found that other peoples energy can indeed help us open our chakras. Its like being tuned into the same radio station, theres a synergy that takes place between their energy and yours, as that energy cycles back and forth it becomes more and more intense and makes you feel as though you are about to explode...similar to how a glass shatters when a sound resonates at the same frequency as the glass and I get a rush of excitement every time i think about this person, i can feel it first in my solar plexus like a fire burning, which rushes up and down my chest, sometimes it spreads throughout my body giving me goosebumps and tingling sensations.

I get the feeling that if I were to get with my twin flame it would set my soul on fire so I do believe that meeting your twin flame would have a strong impact on your kundalini energy, have you met anyone that you may be experiencing this with?