View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Master
I give as much stock these days to religion as I give to politics, none. I give nothing.

I find the Church to be heavily influenced by politics. And agenda.

And politics to be influenced as well by the church.

Tirisilex let me ask you, if you do not mind, what you think of those who feel themselves incarnated angels? Christians will tell those individuals, angels do not incarnate.

In the same sentence they will speak of nephalim- which is not the exact same thing is it?

I have ceased discussing with Christians and those interested in Politics long ago. As I've found that when you ask questions, or oppose their viewpoint-disagree- they do not act with the actions of God. They instead succumb to anger- where anger is not only unnecessary, but in due part leads to violence and sin.

How is it Christian when one becomes angry when another simply disagrees? I have had bible thumpers come to my door, call me evil when I disagreed with their points on Jesus, walk into my HOUSE and Spit on my person and floor.

Why would I trust them or their God? Or bother to take their hate mongering bible seriously?

In other words, trust your own judgment and do not let what others say bother you. Smile. For you have not retaliated due to a disagreement.