Thread: Chronic pain
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 03:38 AM
Pathfinder
Hello
I know what you mean about life changing in the blink of an eye,
And not taking any ability for granted... Long story short, I screwed my back and hip up pretty good, over night I went from normal middle aged discomforts
To barely able to walk and pain so severe... Well I was having some really bad thoughts. The doctors were all but useless, my choices were surgery with a 50/50 chance it would become permantently really bad, or pain pills that took it from a 10 to a 9.5
You know when you are desperate you'll try some really "interesting" things,
Well thank God one of the things I tried was a RIFE machine! I posted in a thread somewhere on here about the Spooky2 rife machine, along with lots of others... I can tell you it works! Its been about two months now and every day I'm astounded by how much better I am! The pain literally went from a 10 to maybe a 2 when the weather acts up, I still have a very slight limp but I walk! Not hobble!
If you do not know about rife technology... Think of it as a master energy healer in a box with 20,000 different ailments it can heal! I bought another one and I'm treating my mother's Alzheimer's, and yes she is getting better!
You just need a computer to run the programs, and a whole machine set up is $400 delivered to the US... They sell them at cost, and all the developers and team members are volunteers.
Just do a search for. Spooky2 rife
Good luck! Any questions just ask or message me, I am still learning about it but I swear the darn thing really works!