View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 09:40 AM
Newbie ;)

27 hrs in.
Feeling confident with continuing the dry fast for now. Hunger isnt affecting me as much as it has in the past with fasting.

Think it may have something to do with not consuming water. When I drink more I notice the cravings for food increase and visa versa. When I abstain from both, its like my body is in a weird sort of 'balance'?

Did notice lightheadedness when I rise too fast from sitting or lying down. Also had a few minor headaches. Nothing compared to what you were getting Shivani. To combat it, I lied down and rested for 20min or so which seemed to work.

Mouth is fairly dry, especially first thing this morning but I am still producing a fair bit of saliva which is confusing.

One thing I found very interesting is I am not as tired as I would be usually. I am lucky enough to be able to seize the opportunity for a nap after lunch. On this fast I have struggled to sleep during the day, and for some reason I woke at 6am this morning where I usually wake around 7-8am. Perhaps I am getting sufficient energy from my body being in ketosis, whilst saving the energy I usually would be using to break down my usual 2-3 meals a day?

Will note down how I feel when I wake tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed no migraines! Night.