View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 04:28 PM
Administrator
Hello

This is the hardest of all tests I face as a Medium, when I have someone come to me that has lost a family member or friend to taking their own life. The feeling of a life lost or cut short before it unfolded fully. To many its seen as "Sin" and that they have done such a wrong.

I have to feel that when death comes, when we stop the beating of the heart, that we were called back home. That it was our time, that we knew we we were done. Now assisted suicide is maybe where the lines might be blurred a bit, as one is ill and suffering and wants that path to stop. Is this a breaking of the natural life course ? I have been in Hospice with those at life's end where the meds are upped do that a passing comes with more ease. Its speeding up the natural course of death and to some its the taking of life. In sitting there as the person moves on never have I felt a 'wait not ready' feeling more its a peace that comes over them.

One reading stays with me, where a family member felt so strongly that the death by one's own had of a family member so put a black mark on the family, so opened that door to Hell's Fires. This family member was mentally ill of age where there was little to no understandings of what was wrong or what to do other than sedate and lock one away. Sadly most times this was after harm was done. This family member was being told to "kill" his family by the voices in their head. Morally they knew this was wrong so they took their life to spare life. To spare the suffering that might have come from their hands. I relayed this message but still it was thought of a Sin and a black mark on the family. Yet they asked me to make contact.

I look to how we do not allow our family pet to suffer, we put them down when ill, yet as humans we suffer on.

Lynn