View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by marissAStardust
I went for a walk with my roommates in the forest near my house the other week, (I'm from Canada by the way). My roommates are all spiritual healers, chakra work, meditation, rekki, sonic healing etc. and they showed me faries. Until then I did not really believe in them. Not that I had absolutely no belief, but I was very skeptical.

It was night time and my roommate stopped along the oath, mid conversation and told me to turn around, close my eyes and get into a meditative state. I kept asking why and he was saying just do it, just do it. He then told me to open my eyes and look straight ahead and asked if I saw anything. At first I didnt, he said just keep looking straight ahead. Then, right infront of my face I saw this foggy looking, dancing light type of energy all around my head. Even as I moved, they were on me.
I didn't see little people with wings, like I expected. Are they that and I just can't see that much yet, maybe. I don't know.
I haven't thought much about this experience since, however I have seen the same strange little waves of energy around the house and such. I'm not sure if that's the same thing though.

That's a beautiful story! you're lucky to have this kind of people around