View Single Post
Old 20-10-2006, 11:51 PM
ljepotica

Color Empath queries...please help

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and it's been recently made aware to me that I am an empath-I've had a lot of what empaths have for years.

I would like to know what I can do to further develop my empath abilities.

Also sometimes when I'm with those close to me like friends I get some vibes and signals off of them and these vibes are really clear , eg, "he has a problem with getting people to accept who he is" and these vibes are really strong as if something has pin-pointed a friends problem directly to me, but I would like to know is this really true?

And this doesn't happen when I'm with that specific person, rather I could be cooking myself dinner and thinking of say which film I want to watch and suddenly this voice in my head declares it outright and out of the blue.

I mean if I feel something so strongly then does that mean that I can specifically pin-point someone elses problems?

I know how to seperate my feeling from those of others so I know that it's not my problems that I'm sensing, and I know this because the problems that I pick up from people aren't the same as the issues that I have.

Of course I don't tell the person but I was wondering if any of you has had something like this and what did you do about it?

Please advise me on this