View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 03:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Sei-He-Ki

Quote:
Originally Posted by calla lily
You would use one of the level 2 symbols along with prayer to send healing to the root cause of the addiction. That's the way I was taught but I don't remember which symbol it is.
I am not familiar with that technique, but I guess that the symbol is Sei-He-Ki because it is used for emotional and mental matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
Reiki symbols are IAVA, HARTH and ZONAR. Using IAVA and HARTH together is said to be a strong pairing for addictions.
These three symbols are used in Karuna Reiki, Karuna-Ki and Tera Mai Reiki systems, not in the most common form of Reiki that originates from Mikao Usui. There are far fewer Karuna Reiki, Karuna-Ki or Tera Mai Reiki teachers than Usui Reiki teachers, so I doubt that original poster has been taught about these symbols.

I am curious. How did you learn Reiki, when you know about Iava, Harth and Zonar but not about Sei-He-Ki? Karuna Reiki and Karuna-Ki build upon Usui Reiki, or perhaps upon some other, simpler Reiki system. It is likely that one can't learn about Iava, Harth and Zonar unless one has already learnt Usui Reiki and about its Sei-He-Ki and other symbols.

Edit: Of course you can read about Reiki symbols from books and websites without being a student and getting attuned. But the combination of symbols you listed and what you didn't list is still unusual.