View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 06:53 PM
Master
Spirit as in the great collective consciousness, the ocean of which we are a drop. Perhaps you believe otherwise, I'm not sure.

Why not a nudge? If I ask for guidance, sometimes Spirit (my guides, angels, etc) will encourage me to look up, so I do, and I may see one of my special numbers.

I think they pick numbers to get our attention because they are so easy to use... they're everywhere! Lots of chances to get just the right one.

Firstly, I think... hot dang, they heard me!

Secondly, I think... hot dang, they're communicating with me!

Thirdly, I look around me... is there someone I should be paying attention to? Did something come on the radio for me to listen to? Should I go to that event that's being advertised? etc etc.

That's the point of seeing number patterns, for me at least. It's also true that we tend to look for those patterns when they're in our subconscious, when we're expecting to see them. Stop thinking about them, and you may stop seeing them. Worth an experiment? I dunno.

Most people will disagree with me, I think... I don't care much. Like I said, the signs and numbers I see are intensely personal and just for me. Yours are going to be personal for you... maybe try looking at them in a different way?