View Single Post
Old 30-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
Hi.
I know we all know there are people who see (or claim they see) ghosts, but how about aliens?

I was kind of reluctant to talk about this since this is not me reporting to the fellow alien researchers about my findings or anything like that. Quite frankly, I'm not interested in them and don't want to have anything to do with them personally. Before I gained this ability, I remember writing to a guy who was talking at his web page about his 5D knowledge and how aliens can help us human beings to become a higher dimension being like them, "Hey, I find your story interesting and hope we all succeed, but I have no interest in alien at all!"

I gained this ability out of nowhere when I met my soul partner. I think this ability was given by God. I get no direct message or any guidance from God BTW but just like many others, I see(feel) God's presence in everyday's life.

Anyway, how do I see them?
Most of the time, by simply looking at them. All of them sure do look like human on appearance at first , but they start to look like an alien you see on the photos or videos...big eyes, no hairs, wrinkles, monsters, devils, AI, etc... sometimes right away, sometimes it takes weeks or months to find out that they are aliens. Just as I said, I'm not interested in them so I usually don't try to find ones (so this is almost getting forced to know that they are by the reality).
Sometimes by their voice, their writings (messages) , or just my intuition(rare).
When I say I "see" them, it's like seeing it with my mind, not with physical eyes. So this may be by intuition in a way.
I also sense their eerie energy, too , much like ghosts', pretty lifeless, can feel they actually belong to the different dimension (4th) when appearing here in this world.

There are just so many of them....all I can say. And I really don't want to talk about what they do by acting like they are humans like us right now.

I haven't found anyone talking about this ability anywhere so I made this post.
I personally don't think this ability is special, but for all these psychic abilities many people out there seem to have, why none of them seem to have this one?
I think the governments have the alien info because they met them in person, no? Well, who knew technically almost all people in this world have met hundreds of them at least and interact with them daily (unless you've only lived in an isolated area with only a dozen of people around)?

Alien invasion: real and true. It is a bodily invasion. What you see (perceive) is the entity inhabiting the host (human). It is possession.